strong foundations, stronger communities...
- You are here...
- Current vacancies
Would you like to work for a Sunday Times top 100 company in a town rated as one of the top 100 places to live?
There are currently no job vacancies - Please come back soon
Conditions of appointment
Offers of appointment are subject to:
- a six month probation period
- evidence that your health status is such that you can meet the requirements of the post, with adjustments if appropriate
- two references which are satisfactory to the company
- evidence that you are legally entitled to work in the UK
For certain posts we will also need you to:
- provide proof of qualifications
- receive confirmation from the Criminal Records Bureau that you have no criminal convictions that would indicate unsuitability for the post
Acclaim Housing Group works closely with Access Training, who provide Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other training programmes for learners of all ages (subject to funding eligibility).
They are a work-based learning provider from the East Midlands who has successfully been providing training and education in the area for over 30 years.
You can search and view their current vacancies on the Access Training website.
Seven Locks Housing Limited. Registered Office - 1a, Anson House, 8 Compass Point, Northampton Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire. LE16 9HW
Company Registered in England, Number 5571472. VAT Registration Number 917 941 988. Registered with the Housing Corporation No. L4506